Why do I need BCMC training?
There is a huge demand for candidates with enriched skills in understanding a medical report and its contents. BCMC training takes you through a journey on how the healthcare corporate field operates. At Gyrus Infotech, our certified provide you with a strong foothold on interpreting medical terminologies and yearly updated code versions. This training will help you build the confidence required to work with complex medical reports and achieve the set quality standards for coding.
Who are eligible for BCMC?
Graduates who are less than or equal to 28 years of age.
(Any Medical, Paramedical and Life science Graduates and Post Graduates (M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, B.U.M.S, B.S.M.S, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Bio-Medical graduates, Zoology, Botany, Bioinformatics, Endocrinology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Anatomy, Physiology , Health Education, etc…)
Duration: 20 Days.
What are the topics covered:
- Anatomy, Physiology Medical terminology & Pathology manual will be provided.
- ICD 10 CM guidelines manuals will be issued.
- Chapter’s wise test will be conducted and end of the course full mock test will be conducted with viva-voice.
- Medical coding training includes CPT, ICD-10CM, HCPCS with medical records practice.
- Certification will be awarded to successfully completed candidates.
- Mock interview sessions